Hello Readers, do you love your pets and want what’s best for them?
I want to talk about the health of our dog or dogs, the spice turmeric and what the two have in common. Turmeric has long been known for its healing abilities before it became popular. People are catching onto the trend and the reality that turmeric does indeed have major health benefits. Not just to humans, however. Dogs among other animals will benefit greatly from this spice and the best part is its low cost and easily given.
How is it given?
- You can make a paste and mix it with your dog food.
- Sprinkle the turmeric over the top of the food.
- Give it in a tablet or chewable form.
Now that you see how easy this golden spice is given, we will talk about the benefits your dog or animal will have from taking it.
What are the benefits?
- Pain reliever
- The antioxidants help with healing of damaged joints.
- Removes toxins from the liver. Curcumin stimulates bile production necessary for the digestion of fat in the liver. Active dogs need at least 20% fat in their diet; therefore, bile production is critical for good health.
- Lowers bad cholesterol which helps the heart.
- Decreases blood clots.
- Cancer preventer
This list could continue down the page, but hopefully, from the 8 I do have listed above you will see how your dog can benefit greatly. By adding this simple spice to your dog’s dish, you will be adding to the overall health of your dog and beloved pet!
Pets are like family to us and regardless if your pet lives outdoors or in the house, we can agree that their health matters. We want for them a long healthy life and to give them a fighting chance. We also want to prevent some things listed above like arthritis, cancer and so on. Turmeric for your dog will greatly improve their endurance and lifespan giving them quality hours, days and ultimately years.
Here’s to you and your happy Dog!