These 100 quotes are a priceless treasure you can take with you wherever you go. From inspirational quotes to quotes that offer healing and comfort this eBook will help equip you to face each day.
We all need a kind word or word of motivation throughout our day. With the stress at work, home or a bully at school an inspiring word can go a long way in turning your thoughts around and focusing on the good things in life.
“Sticks and stone may break my bones but, words will never hurt me.” This is a saying we said when I was a child. Although we would chant it to a bully the hurt of their words remained.
Words are the most powerful weapons a person possesses. Whether they be kind, something said in anger or something you keep telling yourself. In the end, your subconscious does not take a joke.
So how do we counteract a harsh or unjust word? Do you spout your own insults back or do you kill them with kindness? God says that a kind word will turn away wrath.
Quotes are easy to remember and a great way to “Kill them with Kindness.” They are also great to keep the mind focused on positive thinking. Whether a death in the family has occurred or you look in the mirror and don’t like what you see.
We all have flaws and regrets. But when those regrets and flaws get the extra attention it can be dangerous. Your mind isn’t kind and can dwell on something until you feel you’re the ugliest person on the planet or you could have saved someone.
Nothing will eat at a person more than when they tell themselves something over and over giving it time and attention.
If you’re doing this as a motivational tool or to inspire, then give it all the time and attention you need, but if your mind is doing it to be unkind and living in the past then STOP. You will only hurt yourself, your life and those who care about you.
Here are the topics that are covered in this ebook with definitions taken from Merriam Webster’s Dictionary:
b: something that is inspired
- a scheme that was pure inspiration
1a: the act or process of motivating
- Some students need the motivation to help them through school.
b: the condition of being motivated
- employees who lack motivation
2: a motivating force, stimulus, or influence: incentive, drive
- the Old Testament heroes added religious motivation to the waging of war
- —Richard Humble
- The fear of failure was the motivation for his achievements.
1: mental or moral strength to venture, persevere and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty
b: a strong attribute or inherent asset
- the strengths and the weaknesses of the book are evident
5a: degree of potency of effect or of concentration
- chili peppers in varying strengths
6: force as measured in numbers: effective numbers of anybody or organization
- an army at full strength
1a: allegiance to duty or a person: loyalty
- lost faith in the company’s president
(2) : sincerity of intentions
- acted in good faith
b (1): firm belief in something for which there is no proof
- clinging to the faith that her missing son would one day return
(2) : complete trust
3: something that is believed especially with strong conviction; especially: a system of religious beliefs
- the Protestant faith
1a (1): strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties
- maternal love for a child
(2) : attraction based on sexual desire: affection and tenderness felt by lovers
- After all these years, they are still very much in love.
(3) : affection based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests
- love for his old schoolmates
b: an assurance of affection
- give her my love
2: warm attachment, enthusiasm, or devotion
- love of the sea
3a: the object of attachment, devotion, or admiration
- baseball was his first love
1: to give strength and hope to: cheer
- comforted by the knowledge that the program will be fully funded
2: to ease the grief or trouble of: console
- The mother comforted her crying child.
- The bereaved families of the victims were comforted by friends.”
All these topics I have included in my 100 Quotes ebook. Not only will they equip you but they will keep your mind in a place where you can get through the good times and bad.
What goes in, comes out, so keep positive things going in and you will have a successful day!
Wishing you a bright and happy week- Heather Earles