When you want something done correctly, sometimes it’s best to do it yourself.
I prefer to make my vitamins/herbal pills, so I know the exact ingredients that are being put in them.
I don’t want fillers, I don’t want added or unnatural ingredients I simply wish to have the Turmeric, Ginger, and a dash of pepper, in this case.
Take note, when you make your capsules, it’s still essential that you know where your ingredients are grown. Go for organic, choosing companies that you’re familiar with, or if you’re able, grow them yourself. Herbs are easily grown, and a little goes a long way.
Beyond that advice, capsules are straightforward and easy to make. You can purchase empty capsules online and choose from a large variety. CLICK HERE to see the ones I use. Or get them from your local health food store.
Well, that’s it for information, let’s start making capsules!
Turmeric Ginger, & Pepper Capsules
To be clear, we put black pepper in the capsules, so your body absorbs the herbs at a faster rate.
- Measure out your ingredients.
- Dump your Turmeric, Ginger, and Pepper into a medium-sized glass bowl.
- Stir, using a spoon or fork.
- Fill your empty pills by pulling them apart, dipping the larger side into the powder until full, and then close them.
- Set aside.
- Repeat this process until you have filled your preferred amount.
- If you have any remaining mixed powder, take a glass jar or vial and pour the ingredients in.
- Store in a cool dry place.
I usually make enough to last the family and me a couple of weeks. If you are single, however, you can make enough for a month if you prefer. The leftover powder and filled capsules can both be stored in a glass jar.
That’s it, friends. I told you it was easy. Don’t be afraid to experiment with other ingredients and different forms of herbs, like oils.
Stay safe and have a healthy week!
If you want to connect with Heather on social media click on each site below.